Change opening hours at Vegagatan (again)?

edited September 10 in Solidariskt Kylskåp
Last time we changed opening hours it was a good decision because we avoided a lot of people coming at the same time to Solikyl and Cykelköket. Now we have our own opening hours. But apparently Sunday is not a very good day for pickups. One suggestion was to delay one hour (pickup at 14:00 and opening at 15:00) or to do it on Monday instead. The big advantage with Monday is that we'll probably get much more food, and the disadvantage is that Repair Café is using the space every other week.

I vote for Monday and to check if we can agree on something with Repair Café (find the best hour, use of the space, etc). If not possible I'd vote for Sunday one hour later.

What do you say?

Comments

• I have the same opinion as Bruno. And Monday would be the best.
  • edited September 10
    Every other Monday the Repair Cafe is open and then it's not a good idea to pickup food because the table is used for repairing stuff so in case ou only want to have the pickup every other week starting from tomorrow it's good.

OR you pickup the stuff at 16 and open for the people at 17 it will work every Monday.
  • I vote Monday, but if Repair Cafe opens at 5PM than better pick up at 2PM or 3PM to have enough time to clean up.
  • Monday picking up at 16:00 and opening at 17:00 seems great. We can clean and clear the food in the storage before pickup to shorten the time of using the same table.
  • tomasz said:

I vote Monday, but if Repair Cafe opens at 5PM than better pick up at 2PM or 3PM to have enough time to clean up.

Repair cafe opens at 18:00.

• I'll be pleased with suggestion from Yuan: "Monday picking up at 16:00 and opening at 17:00 seems great".
  • Me too:
    Monday picking up at 16:00 and opening at 17:00 seems great
  • edited September 11
    Problem is the calander says they start at 5PM to 9PM.
    http://omstallningsverkstan.se/

Its not realistic to do a pickup, open, empty and clean all in 1 hour (even with military discipline).
    So back to my previous post.
  • edited September 11
    Well, when we started up Repair Cafe we just said we will meetup at 17 to discuss and setup the place for the repair shop, but now some of the organisers drop in at 17:30 earliest so updated the calendar. The official opening time is 18:00.

BTW: I can not attend the new pickups on Mondays before the 20th of November so someone else got to open the door.
  • I think we're converging towards pickup at 16:00 and opening at 17:00. I just left a message at Repair Café's forum, so let's see also what others have to say.
  • Yes, as I am part of Repair Cafe too, I replied there too with a detailed plan how it could work.