Regular meetings

We're gonna have regular meetings every other week now, but we have not decided yet the day of the week and the time. One sugestion was to have it every other Sunday.

One thing about having it regularly is to make it easier for anyone who's interested to participate more actively in main strategic decisions regarding the development of Solikyl and to be informed of what's going on.

So I'll tag everybody here and we can decide on the best day of the week, for those who want to participate when they can: @tomasz @Nicco @olle @Agnese @Maxxipac @Inken @sebthisted

There are many more users on the forum, so if I've missed anyone, tag them here so they'll see it

Comments

• Its always difficult to find a day that works for most, but i suggest we start small.
    Unfortunately im runnig Bikekitchen on Sundays so im suggesting the core group to meet next Monday at Vega somewhere between 3PM and 8PM?
  • The 19th? Not easy for me, but I could make it if it's around 3 or 4. The following Monday, any time
  • brunomc said:

The 19th? Not easy for me, but I could make it if it's around 3 or 4. The following Monday, any time

If there are no urgent issues to dicuss we could wait till 26th, or pick other day.
  • Until Tuesday I'm quite busy. The more or less urgent things (like the situation in Kvillehyllan) do not need necessarily to be discussed in a board meeting with the whole group, as long as we have some common sense and know that we're not making any decision that would go against other people's will and that we are transparent
  • Well, we would have to inform people in due time for them to comment on those issues so they have time to express there opinion or we won't be transparent. It's a bit trickier then one assumes I would say.

Monday next week is the best option, but sure tomorrow before 18 kinda works.